A Single Source for Real Estate Data
Offer a single RESO compatible Web API based on the Data Dictionary to your members without a lengthy conversion process
Your members’ technology needs are always evolving. With the wide adoption of mobile apps and new tools it can be hard to keep up with the new technology demands while maintaining data consistently and reliably.
RETS Rabbit® offers a white-labeled RESO compatible Web API for Multiple Listing Services (MLSs) to run along their existing RETS servers. RETS Rabbit® offers the following advantages.
- RETS Rabbit® will connect using your existing RETS server, meaning there’s zero technology upgrade or lengthy conversion process
- Brokerages and vendors “opt” in to a Web API and transition as they need
- RETS Rabbit® will handle the mapping of imported data to Data Dictionary, the MLS doesn’t need to convert their database to Data Dictionary
- MLS administrators can easily track and control access to listing data in a custom control panel.
- MLSs can brand the RETS Rabbit® service and advertise as an offering to their members
3 Simple Steps to Get you Started with RETS Rabbit
Contact us when you have your RETS or ListHub® credentials to access the data. If you’re unsure how to gain access, we can help get you started.
WE’LL IMPORT THE LISTINGS
We’ll connect the RETS or ListHub® listings to our database and then we’ll give you API access.
After you get API access to your data, you can build listings and property searches into your website or mobile app.
Want to learn more?
Contact the RETS Rabbit® team, we’ll help you get started.